Friday, February 26, 2010

Target


Target always has the cutest stuff. I just found all these cute cupcake things in there $1 baskets. I believe the more you surround yourself with the things that are your passion the more likely you are to complete your goals.The buckets would be cute as place settings with pretty shreeded paper and a cupcake on top that has a fondant place card.


Look at these cute ribbons they have cupcakes on them.Wouldn't that be cute wrapped around a single cupcake container for decor?









I also found this cupcake stand it holds a dozen cupcakes. If you had several tables at a party you could put them on each table. If  you didn't want that many cupcakes on each you could do half cupcakes half favors.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I am going to Target! I love their stuff!!

It was so great to meet you last weekend! I can't wait to read through your blog!