Sunday, February 7, 2010

So, right now ...

I'm thinking about the apple turnovers I made for dessert tonight they where so good. I had some phyllo dough left in the fridge and it was my grocery shopping day so... My sister had brought home some crab from a crab feed she was at so I made some crab and cheese wontons. Talk about yumm. I wonder what I was in a previous life. I either was starved or feed very well because I tend to enjoy food. The only thing I won't eat is canned spinach, that natural gag reflex steps in. I can eat it raw in a salad or even spinach dip, but that slimmy canned stuff is just wrong.

Positive thoughts Susen. Ok so food network is blairing in the back ground and I'm wishing I had a camera. Soon. Tax return. There's a story, so I get my w2s and they put the wrong social on them so who knows how long I have to wait . I have an appointment on the tenth with the NW Merci Corp. they help with women opening their own business. I'm so excited, there are so many awesome cupcake businesses out there and I'm hoping mine will grow just as well. I have over 20 years experience in the baking field having owned a bakery before and working in the field as well. I wish you could taste these cupcakes and I wish I had my camera so I could show you more.

No comments: